This is a chocolate-pecan muffin recipe that I made for my family after I got home from school. Its easy to make and really warms you up on a cold day! I thought it was a solution treat right beforehand Thanksgiving. You can sprinkle the muffins taking into consideration confectioners sugar in the same way as theyre done baking, if you like.
The ingredient of Chocolate-Pecan Muffins past Chocolate Sauce
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1u2009u00bc cups white sugar
- u00bd cup butter, softened
- u00bc cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- u00bd cup milk
- u00bd teaspoon vanilla extract
- 18 candied pecans
The instruction how to make Chocolate-Pecan Muffins past Chocolate Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease or line 18 muffin cups as soon as paper liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, butter, milk, eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Mix using a rubber spatula until combined; set aside.
- Place chocolate chips, milk, and vanilla extract in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir. Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Mix together until it is a thick, dark chocolate sauce. disquiet into flour join up until unconditionally gather together and spacious brown in color.
- Spoon exploitation into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 1/2 to 3/4 full. Place a candied pecan onto the culmination of each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring assist subsequently lightly pressed, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Chocolate-Pecan Muffins past Chocolate Saucecalories: 210.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 31.1 g
cholesterolContent: 35 mg
fatContent: 8.9 g
fiberContent: 1 g
proteinContent: 3 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.2 g
sodiumContent: 185.4 mg
sugarContent: 19.6 g