Extra-cheesy vegetarian baked spaghetti is easy, filling, and fit for a crowd! The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Four-Cheese Baked Spaghetti
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound spaghetti
- salt for pasta water
- 16 ounces low-moisture ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese for ricotta join up
- 3/4 teaspoon salt for ricotta fusion
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese for spaghetti
- 8 ounces blithe mozzarella sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 6 ounces provolone cheese or 6 slices
The instruction how to make Four-Cheese Baked Spaghetti
- Preheat the oven to 375u00b0F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a generous pinch of salt. Once boiling, add the spaghetti to the water and cook, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is al dente, 9-10 minutes. Drain the pasta in a large colander, and rinse thoroughly with cold water. While the pasta cooks, prepare the cheese mixture.
- Place the ricotta, Parmesan, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning in a large mixing bowl. Stir with a rubber spatula to thoroughly combine.
- Return the drained spaghetti to the pot. Add the marinara sauce and remaining Parmesan, and stir to thoroughly coat the noodles.
- Transfer the about 1/3 of the sauced pasta to the prepared baking dish. Drop half the ricotta mixture by spoonfuls over the spaghetti, and gently spread it into an even layer. Layer about 1/3 of the mozzarella and provolone cheeses over the ricotta. Repeat with another 1/3 of the noodles, the remaining ricotta, and another 1/3 each of the mozzarella and provolone cheeses. Top with the last 1/3 of noodles. Layer the remaining mozzarella and provolone cheese in an even layer over the top of the dish.
- Cover the baking dish with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Bake the spaghetti on middle rack of oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and continue baking until cheese on top is lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Check to see that pasta is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the spaghetti to rest for 20 minutes before serving.
Nutritions of Four-Cheese Baked Spaghetticalories: 580 calories
carbohydrateContent: 51 grams
cholesterolContent: 80 milligrams
fatContent: 28 grams
fiberContent: 5 grams
proteinContent: 31 grams
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams
sodiumContent: 1310 milligrams
sugarContent: 12 grams