Super-moist and easy to make, this one-bowl banana bread comes out perfectly every part of time. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Banana Bread
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 bananas large, unquestionably ripe, without difficulty mashed
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup lighthearted brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all plan flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
The instruction how to make Banana Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350u00b0F.
- Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place the mashed bananas, canola oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously until smooth and combined.
- Add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Continue whisking until the mixture is just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake the bread on middle rack of oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 55-65 minutes.
- Check to see that bread is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the bread to rest in the pan for 10 minutes, then release from the pan onto a cooling rack. Allow to cool for at least 1 hour before slicing and serving. Leftover bread may be stored in a large zip-top bag at room temperature for 1 day, in the refrigerator for 4 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutritions of Banana Breadcalories: 230 calories
carbohydrateContent: 36 grams
cholesterolContent: 40 milligrams
fatContent: 9 grams
fiberContent: 1 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams
sodiumContent: 250 milligrams
sugarContent: 18 grams