Crispy, savory Parmesan and panko crusted chicken tenders are delicious on the order of their own or gigantic for topping next marinara sauce to make chicken Parmigiano.
The ingredient of Parmesan Baked Chicken Tenders
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1 teaspoon salt for chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt for breading
- canola oil cooking spray
The instruction how to make Parmesan Baked Chicken Tenders
- Preheat the oven to 375u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Season the chicken tenders with the salt and pepper.
- Place the flour in a medium bowl. In a second bowl, whisk the egg until smooth. In a third bowl, combine the panko, Parmesan, and salt.
- Coat a chicken tender thoroughly in flour, then dip in the beaten egg. Place the tender in the panko and Parmesan mixture and turn until it is evenly coated. Transfer from the bowl to the baking sheet. Repeat the process with the remaining chicken.
- Spray the chicken tenders liberally on one side with the cooking spray.
- Bake the chicken tenders on middle rack of oven until they are beginning to brown, 13-15 minutes.
- Flip the tenders and spray once more with cooking spray. Continue baking until the panko is golden and crispy and the chicken is cooked through, 12-15 minutes.
- Check to see that chicken tenders are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow chicken tenders to cool slightly, then transfer to a plate and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Parmesan Baked Chicken Tenderscalories: 520 calories
carbohydrateContent: 49 grams
cholesterolContent: 95 milligrams
fatContent: 23 grams
fiberContent: 2 grams
proteinContent: 27 grams
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams
sodiumContent: 740 milligrams
sugarContent: 1 grams