These are manageable and delicious, and an easy side to go subsequently most any meal. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Easy Roasted Asparagus
- 1 1/4 pounds asparagus
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Easy Roasted Asparagus
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the rough ends from the asparagus spears, and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt and black pepper.
- Roast on middle rack of oven until asparagus is crisp-tender, 10-12 minutes.
- Check to see that asparagus is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Easy Roasted Asparaguscalories: 70 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams
fatContent: 3.5 grams
fiberContent: 4 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
sodiumContent: 300 milligrams
sugarContent: 3 grams