past spiced dome chicken, hearty black beans, and tons of toppings, these homemade nachos are sure to make your mouth water! The recipe is a Yummly indigenous native created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Restaurant-Style Loaded Chicken Nachos
- 1 pound arena chicken
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed, 15 oz. per can
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips 16 oz. per bag
- 1 pound shredded Mexican cheese mixture 1 lb. is about 4 cups
- 2 tomatoes large
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 jalapeno chilies small
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves open
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1/2 lime
- 1/3 cup sharp cream
The instruction how to make Restaurant-Style Loaded Chicken Nachos
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line an extra-large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Once the oil is shimmering, add the chicken. Cook, breaking up the chicken as it cooks, for 5-6 minutes. Add the chili powder, cumin, coriander, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and black pepper, and stir to evenly distribute. Add the black beans to the skillet and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the chicken is cooked through, 1-2 minutes.
- Arrange the tortilla chips in an even layer on the baking sheet. Cover the chips with the chicken and black bean mixture, leaving a 1-inch border of chips exposed. Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the chicken and black beans.
- Bake the nachos on middle rack of oven until the cheese is fully melted, 9-11 minutes. While the nachos bake, prepare the toppings.
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Dice the red onion.
- Remove the seeds from the jalapeu00f1o and finely mince.
- Roughly chop the cilantro.
- Peel the avocado, remove the pit, and dice into 1/2-inch cubes. Scoop the cubes out of the skin with a spoon.
- Check to see that nachos are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Top nachos with the diced tomato, red onion, jalapeu00f1o, black olives, avocado, and cilantro. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the toppings. Drop generous teaspoons of sour cream evenly over the nachos. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Restaurant-Style Loaded Chicken Nachos@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 990 calories
@type: 89 grams
@type: 130 milligrams
@type: 51 grams
@type: 16 grams
@type: 46 grams
@type: 18 grams
@type: 810 milligrams
@type: 4 grams