Dinner doesnt pull off easier than this wholesome, filling, and flexible movable sheet pan meal! environment free to make other of the seasoned oil to drizzle just about after serving. And note that the recipe is designed for utterly small chicken breasts; if the ones you use are larger, you can divide the recipe along with two pans so all whatever fits in a single layer, and then set it all support back up approaching one pan for serving. The recipe is a Yummly indigenous native created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Easy Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or use 1 Tbsp. chopped blithe parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika regular or smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 pounds yukon gold potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt for potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper for potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds infected vegetables with broccoli, cauliflower, terrify peppers, carrots, zucchini, etc.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt for vegetables
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper for vegetables
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts 5-6 oz. each, pounded to 3/4-inch thickness
- 1 teaspoon salt for chicken
- black pepper to taste, for chicken
- freshly chopped parsley optional, for serving
The instruction how to make Easy Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies
- Preheat the oven to 425u00b0F.
- Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, parsley, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Dice potatoes into 3/4-inch pieces. Place in a gallon-sized zip-top bag. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the olive oil mixture into the bag. Sprinkle in 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Seal the bag and shake to evenly coat the potatoes in oil and seasonings.
- Transfer the potatoes to the sheet pan. Do not discard the zip-top bag.
- Roast the potatoes on middle rack of oven until they are just able to be pierced with a fork, but not soft, 10 minutes.
- Cut the vegetables into uniform pieces. For vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets. Slice carrots 1/4 inch thick. For zucchini and summer squash, slice 1/2 inch thick. Cut bell peppers or onions into 1 inch strips. Halve Brussels sprouts, etc. Place the vegetables in the zip-top bag. Drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons of the olive oil mixture into the bag. Sprinkle in 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Seal the bag and shake to evenly coat the vegetables in oil and seasonings.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Use a rubber spatula to push the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet. Transfer the vegetables to the opposite side of the sheet.
- Return the baking sheet to oven and roast the potatoes and vegetables on middle rack for 5 minutes. While vegetables roast, prepare the chicken.
- Place the chicken breasts in the zip-top bag. Drizzle the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of the olive oil mixture into the bag. Sprinkle in 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Seal the bag and shake to evenly coat the chicken in oil and seasonings.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Transfer the chicken breasts to the center of the baking sheet, arranging the potatoes and vegetables around the perimeter.
- Return the baking sheet to the middle rack of oven and roast for 12 minutes.
- Open the oven door. Using a rubber spatula, stir the potatoes and vegetables. Flip the chicken breasts. Continue roasting until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165u00b0F, the vegetables are tender, and the potatoes are browned and crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Check to see that dish is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Sprinkle chicken and vegetables with fresh parsley, if using, and serve. Refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days.
Nutritions of Easy Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggiescalories: 550 calories
carbohydrateContent: 42 grams
cholesterolContent: 125 milligrams
fatContent: 21 grams
fiberContent: 12 grams
proteinContent: 52 grams
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams
sodiumContent: 2100 milligrams