Korean Pork Chops later extra York (top Loin) Pork Chops, Soy Sauce, Honey, Garlic, Sesame Oil, blithe Ginger Root, Sweet Chili Sauce, Olive Oil
The ingredient of Korean Pork Chops
- 4 New York (top loin) pork chops
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 12 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons spacious ginger root grated
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Korean Pork Chops
- In a medium size bowl whisk together soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and sweet chili sauce. Itu2019ll make just over 1 cup of marinade.Reserve half the marinade, set aside. Pour the other half of the marinade over pork chops and marinate for at least 10 minutes. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add pork chops to skillet, discard remaining marinade.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until chops have browned on one side.
- Flip the pork chops and add the reserved marinade to the pan; cook for 5 more minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium). Let rest for 3 minutes before serving.