Sweet crunchy crust with a tart filling makes these lemon rhubarb bars deliciously sweet, yet tart. Warning: they are also highly addictive!
The ingredient of Lemon Rhubarb Bars
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- u00bd cup white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar, or to taste
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped rhubarb, or more to taste
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Lemon Rhubarb Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix 2 cups flour, butter, and 1/2 cup white sugar together in a bowl until crumbly; press into the bottom of a 12x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is light brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Beat eggs, 1 cup sugar, and 6 tablespoons flour together in a bowl until smooth; add rhubarb, coconut, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and stir to coat. Pour the rhubarb mixture over the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fruit layer is set, 35 to 40 minutes. Let bars cool completely before serving.
Nutritions of Lemon Rhubarb Barscalories: 191.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24.4 g
cholesterolContent: 51.3 mg
fatContent: 9.5 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 2.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 6 g
sodiumContent: 22.2 mg
sugarContent: 14 g