Fifteen minutes, and some salt, pepper, and lemon are all thats needed for perfectly cooked handy salmon fillets. The recipe is a Yummly indigenous native created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of 15-Minute Baked Salmon with Lemon
- 4 salmon fillets Atlantic, 5 oz. each
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 lemon large, for salmon
- lemon for serving
The instruction how to make 15-Minute Baked Salmon with Lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Gently pat salmon fillets dry with paper towels. Place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- Use a butter knife or spoon to gently spread an equal amount of the softened butter over the top of each salmon fillet.
- Sprinkle the tops of the salmon with the salt and black pepper.
- Slice the lemon into 1/4-inch thick rounds. Arrange 2-3 lemon slices over the top of each salmon fillet.
- Bake the salmon on middle rack of oven until it flakes easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes.
- Check to see that salmon is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over salmon if desired. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to two days.
Nutritions of 15-Minute Baked Salmon with Lemoncalories: 270 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams
cholesterolContent: 65 milligrams
fatContent: 17 grams
fiberContent: 3 grams
proteinContent: 23 grams
saturatedFatContent: 4.5 grams
sodiumContent: 360 milligrams