complete the kids to love their veggies in these chunky home-style burgers.
The ingredient of Herb and green onion beef patties
- 550g beef mince
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup roomy breadcrumbs
- 1 cup frozen vegetables (corn, pea, celery, onion and red capsicum mix)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped infected spacious herbs (such as flat-leaf parsley, oregano, basil or chives)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salad leaves, to relief
- Halved bread rolls, to support
- Tomato chutney, to abet
The instruction how to make Herb and green onion beef patties
- put in mince, egg, breadcrumbs, corn mix, onion and herbs in a large bowl. Season following salt and pepper. Using hands, fusion to combine. Using 1/3 cup fusion per ball, roll into 8 balls. Flatten slightly. Place patties almost a plate. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, if become old permits.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan beyond medium-high heat. Cook patties for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Place salad leaves approximately roll bases. peak taking into consideration patties, chutney and roll tops. Serve.
Nutritions of Herb and green onion beef pattiescalories: 598.217 calories
fatContent: 21.6 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 60.5 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 37.5 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 129 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 769 milligrams sodium