The kids will love this speedy chicken chow mein.
The ingredient of 17-minute chow mein
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 500g chicken breast stir-fry strips
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp lighthearted soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 440g pkt thin hokkien noodles
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300g pkt superfood stir-fry vegetable fusion
- White pepper, to season
- Sesame oil, to drizzle
- Sliced green shallots, to assistance
The instruction how to make 17-minute chow mein
- Heat the oil in a wok greater than high heat. Stir-fry half the chicken for 2 minutes or until golden. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate. Repeat later than the enduring surviving chicken, reheating the wok in the middle of batches.
- Meanwhile, include the oyster sauce, soy sauce and wine in a bowl. Place the noodles in a colander and rinse competently sedated hot water.
- edit heat to medium. mount up the ginger and garlic to the wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. accumulate the vegetable fusion and u00bc cup of water. Cover for 2 minutes. Uncover and amass the noodles, chicken and oyster sauce mixture. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until warmed through. Season following white pepper. Drizzle in imitation of sesame oil and height considering shallot.
Nutritions of 17-minute chow meincalories: