The kids will love their veggies in this hearty pasta bake.
The ingredient of Eggplant and ricotta pasta bake
- 1 (about 550g) eggplant, cut into 2cm pieces
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Bertolli olive oil, help extra to facilitate
- 200g Carb Options elbow pasta
- 500g Heart headache lean beef mince
- 500g Raguletto Carb Options bolognaise pasta sauce
- 450g spacious ricotta
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup (60g) finely grated parmesan Sliced tomatoes, to relief
- Mazzetti balsamic vinegar, to support
- lighthearted basil leaves, torn, to relief
The instruction how to make Eggplant and ricotta pasta bake
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Place the eggplant in this area a greased baking tray. Season behind salt and pepper. Drizzle in the same way as the oil. Toss to coat well. Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly golden. condense abbreviate oven to 180u00b0C.
- Meanwhile, cook the elbows according to packet instructions. Cook the mince in a large, deep non-stick frying pan on top of higher than high heat. move around in pasta sauce, elbows and eggplant. move on greater than the base of a 2 litre ovenproof dish.
- fusion the ricotta, egg, parmesan, salt and pepper until competently combined. build up evenly over the mince mixture. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Preheat a grill to high. Grill for 3 minutes or until golden. Season the tomatoes and drizzle once olive oil and balsamic vinegar . facilitate once the pasta bake scattered when basil.
Nutritions of Eggplant and ricotta pasta bakecalories: 776.272 calories
fatContent: 38 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 52 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 10 grams sugar
proteinContent: 53 grams protein
sodiumContent: 945.39 milligrams sodium