Go nuts in the manner of this budget-friendly tart that kids will love!
The ingredient of Caramel nut bitter
- 1 large sheet frozen ready-rolled shortcrust pastry, partially thawed
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 300mls thickened cream
- 20g butter, chopped
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups hazelnuts, toasted
- 2/3 cup pecans, toasted
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp resolved cream
The instruction how to make Caramel nut bitter
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Grease a 3cm-deep, 23cm (base) round loose-based fluted flan tin. Line tin later pastry. Trim excess. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Place tin vis-u00d0u00b0-vis a baking tray. Line pastry conflict similar to baking paper. Fill following ceramic pie weights or uncooked rice. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are vivacious golden. sever weights or rice and paper. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until lively golden. Set aside to cool. Reduce oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced.
- Place sugar and 1/4 cup cold water in a saucepan on top of higher than low heat. Cook, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. mass heat to medium. Cook, without stirring, brushing beside sides of pan occasionally when a wet pastry brush, for 5 to 7 minutes or until deep golden. go to cream, butter and vanilla. deposit heat to medium. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until thickened. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Add eggs. campaign to combine. Place nuts in pastry case. Pour caramel mix greater than nuts. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until just set. Set aside to cool. Refrigerate overnight.
- Make chocolate topping: Place chocolate and cream in a saucepan on top of higher than low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth. evolve exceeding peak of tart. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until set. Serve.
Nutritions of Caramel nut bittercalories: 455.295 calories
fatContent: 35 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 21 grams sugar
proteinContent: 7 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 75 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 114.03 milligrams sodium