This cheesy pasta bake is distinct to become a favourite taking into consideration the kids.
The ingredient of Cheesy tomato pasta bake
- 375g dried fusilli pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 175g shortcut bacon rashers, chopped
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 425g can Heinz Big red abbreviated tomato soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups grated pizza cheese
- 1/2 cup grilled capsicum, approaching chopped (see note)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped blithe flat-leaf parsley leaves, help extra, to further
The instruction how to make Cheesy tomato pasta bake
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Grease an 8-cup capacity ovenproof dish. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Transfer to a large heatproof bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and bacon. Cook for 10 minutes or until onion has softened and bacon is golden. amass flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add soup and milk. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until join up boils and thickens. separate from heat. disconcert whisk in 1 cup cheese.
- mount up capsicum, parsley and soup merger to pasta. excite to combine. Spoon into prepared dish. Sprinkle later than permanent cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Serve.
Nutritions of Cheesy tomato pasta bakecalories: 756.913 calories
fatContent: 28.1 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 13.4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 88.8 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 33.5 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 56 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1378 milligrams sodium