The kids will love helping to assemble this ginger nut cake.
The ingredient of Ginger ripple cake
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1/2 cup lemon butter (see note)
- 250g packet gingernut biscuits
- 1 lemon, rind shredded
The instruction how to make Ginger ripple cake
- Pour cream into a bowl. Using an electric beater, beat until soft peaks form. Add lemon butter. excite until without difficulty combined.
- Sandwich biscuits together in a log fake by spreading a heaped teaspoon of lemon cream something like one side of each biscuit. Cover biscuit log gone remaining lemon cream.
- Sprinkle shredded rind higher than top of cake. Cover. Refrigerate overnight. Cut slices of cake re the diagonal. Serve.
Nutritions of Ginger ripple cakecalories: 642.91 calories
fatContent: 39 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 68 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 40 grams sugar
proteinContent: 5 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 125 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 283.69 milligrams sodium