Kids snacks are plain sailing behind these delightful cucumber boats.
The ingredient of Cucumber and cheese boats
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut in half lengthways, later cut in half crossways
- 1 x 95g can Greenseas Tuna in Seeded Mustard Mayonnaise
- 1 cheddar slice, crosswise into residence to make 4 triangles
- 1-2 tbsp alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cherry tomato, quartered.
The instruction how to make Cucumber and cheese boats
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel a thin mass of skin from each cucumber piece so it sits flat. Place the cucumber, cut-side up, re serving plates. Divide tuna among the cucumber pieces. Stand cheddar upright in the tuna. Top the cut ends of the cucumber pieces once alfalfa sprouts and cherry tomato. help immediately.
Nutritions of Cucumber and cheese boatscalories: 88.43 calories
fatContent: 6.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 5.5 grams protein