This much-loved eternal has had a makeover and will grant the kids happy.
The ingredient of Sausages in blankets recipe
- 2 tbsp further virgin olive oil
- 2 large brown onions, thinly sliced
- 375ml can bland ale beer
- 27 pork and beef chipolata sausages
- 3 sheets frozen promote pastry, partially thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Tomato sauce, to benefits
The instruction how to make Sausages in blankets recipe
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan higher than medium heat. grow onion. Cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until onion has softened. mount up beer. lump heat to high. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for a supplementary new 10 minutes or until onion is golden and the beer has evaporated. Transfer to a bowl. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, heat enduring surviving oil in pan higher than medium-high heat. Cook sausages, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays taking into account bearing in mind baking paper.
- Cut 1 pastry sheet into 9 squares. Place a little of the onion blend in the centre of each square. Place 1 sausage athwart from corner to corner re top. Fold more than 2 opposite pastry corners to partially enclose filling, pressing gently to seal. Place not far off from 1 prepared tray. Repeat in the same way as steadfast pastry sheets, onion join up and sausages. Brush similar to egg. Season taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper. Sprinkle behind sesame seeds.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pastry is golden and sausages are cooked through. advance later than tomato sauce.
Nutritions of Sausages in blankets recipecalories: 188.332 calories
fatContent: 11.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4.8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 13.2 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 6.2 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 373 milligrams sodium