Curry for kids: admiring them up gently behind this low-heat, kid-friendly chicken curry.
The ingredient of Chicken noodle laksa
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup laksa paste
- 4 cups Massel chicken style liquid addition
- 1 tsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 500g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 400ml can buoyant coconut milk
- 250g Changs dried rice-stick (pad Thai) noodles
- 150g dried vermicelli noodles
- 100g snow peas, trimmed sliced athwart from corner to corner
- 1 tbsp well-ventilated light mint leaves (optional)
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves (optional)
The instruction how to make Chicken noodle laksa
- Heat a wok higher than high heat. Add oil. Swirl to coat. increase be credited with laksa paste. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. amass stock, soy sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice. Bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to medium. ensue chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. build up coconut milk. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until incensed through.
- Meanwhile, place rice stick noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water. Cook for 3 minutes. grow vermicelli and snow peas. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until noodles are tender. Drain.
- Divide noodle mixture amongst bowls. culmination behind chicken mixture, mint and coriander (if using). Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken noodle laksacalories: 486.604 calories
fatContent: 13.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 6.2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 56 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 34.7 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 86 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1141 milligrams sodium