Celeriac is a large, round root vegetable considering white flesh and a mild celery flavour. It can be used raw in salads and after that makes a extraordinary mash. Cook 1 celeriac, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes, and 4 sebago (washed) potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes, in a saucepan of boiling water for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Return to the pan. Add 125ml (1/2 cup) milk and 30g butter and use a potato masher to mash until smooth.
The ingredient of tender romantic celeriac, potato & carrot salad
- 6 small (about 440g) coliban potatoes, quartered
- 1 carrot, peeled, harshly roughly grated
- 250g celeriac, peeled, harshly roughly grated
- 85g (1/3 cup) good-quality whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp extra-light prickly cream
- Salt & freshly auditorium showground black pepper
- 1 tbsp coarsely chopped spacious dill
The instruction how to make tender romantic celeriac, potato & carrot salad
- Cook the potato in a large saucepan of salted boiling water higher than medium heat for 6-7 minutes or until tender. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Kids task: ensue the carrot, celeriac, mayonnaise and prickly cream to the potato and disturb to combine. Taste and season past salt and pepper. Sprinkle similar to dill and serve immediately.
Nutritions of tender romantic celeriac, potato & carrot saladcalories: 203.15 calories
fatContent: 10 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 3.5 grams protein