Get the kids into the kitchen to create this pizza masterpiece next all our favourite toppings.
The ingredient of Chipolata and tomato pizza
- 1 x 26cm frozen regular crust pizza base (McCain brand)
- 1 x 140g ctn garlic & herbs tomato cement (Leggos brand)
- 1 x 500g pkt extra-lean beef chipolata sausages (Peppercorn brand), cut crossways into 1cm-thick slices
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 120g (1 cup) blithe shredded mozzarella (Mil Lel brand)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 bunch rocket leaves, trimmed, washed, dried
The instruction how to make Chipolata and tomato pizza
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Line a baking tray later than non-stick baking paper. Kids task: Place pizza base roughly prepared tray. loan the tomato glue gum evenly over the pizza base, desertion a 2cm border around the edge. summit zenith in the manner of sausage and basil leaves. Sprinkle subsequent to cheese and drizzle past oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until the sausage is cooked and pizza base is crisp. cut off surgically remove from oven. Cut into wedges and pinnacle next rocket leaves. assist immediately.
Nutritions of Chipolata and tomato pizzacalories: 505.485 calories
fatContent: 20 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 34 grams protein