These super easy sausage rolls are total for a kids birthday party.
The ingredient of Chipolata sausage rolls next spicy tomato sauce
- 2 sheets (24 x 24cm) ready-rolled frozen reduced-fat spread around pastry, just thawed
- 1 x 500g pkt extra-lean beef chipolata sausages (Peppercorn Food Company brand)
- 160ml (2/3 cup) tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
The instruction how to make Chipolata sausage rolls next spicy tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Cut the pastry sheets in half. Cut each half crossways into quarters. Wrap pastry re the centre of each sausage. Brush edges lightly next water and press to seal. Place the sausage rolls, seam-side down, on the subject of with reference to a baking tray. Bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown and puffed. Remove from oven.
- Kids task: Meanwhile, augment the tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a small serving bowl. Arrange the sausage rolls roughly a large platter and give support to immediately.
Nutritions of Chipolata sausage rolls next spicy tomato saucecalories: 452.905 calories
fatContent: 19 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 22 grams protein