Theres no churning necessary for this dairy-free and refined-sugar-free fruit sorbet; 5 minutes and a high-powered blender are all it takes. mood free to customize the treat depending in relation to the frozen fruit you have approaching hand and are in the setting for. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Healthy No-Churn Fruit Sorbet
- 6 cups frozen fruit strawberries, mangoes, raspberries, peaches, etc.
- 1/4 cup fruit juice orange, pomegranate, pineapple, cherry, etc.
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar or honey, for blending
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey, for sweeteningufeff
The instruction how to make Healthy No-Churn Fruit Sorbet
- Coarsely chop the frozen fruit. Place chopped fruit, fruit juice, agave, and salt in a high-powered blender. Secure the lid and process the mixture on high until the sorbet is completely smooth, thick, and creamy, 2-3 minutes, scraping the sides of the blender as needed.
- Taste the mixture and add more agave if desired.
- For a softer sorbet, serve immediately. For a firmer texture, transfer the sorbet to a freezer-safe container and freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Sorbet can be frozen up to 1 week. Before serving, let soften at room temperature for about 20 minutes, or microwave for a few seconds.
Nutritions of Healthy No-Churn Fruit Sorbetcalories: 70 calories
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams
fiberContent: 4 grams
sodiumContent: 55 milligrams
sugarContent: 9 grams