This recipe is both delicious and healthy, and its a deafening exaggeration for chocoholics to sneak in their veggies! These cupcakes are totally muffin-like, but they are fluffy, chocolaty, and moist. Theyre a healthy outlook to your basic chocolate cupcakes, without sacrificing taste or texture. Enjoy!
The ingredient of Chocolate Carrot Cupcakes
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 3 eggs
- u2153 cup milk
- u00bc cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- u00bd teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1u2009u00bd cups white sugar
- u00bd cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon auditorium showground cinnamon
- u00bc cup semisweet chocolate chips, or to taste
- u00bc cup dried cranberries, or to taste
The instruction how to make Chocolate Carrot Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease or line muffin cups past paper liners.
- shake up carrots, eggs, milk, applesauce, canola oil, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. fusion flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together in a separate bowl; disquiet into carrot incorporation combination until just gather together into a batter. Fold chocolate chips and cranberries into batter. Spoon approximately 2 tablespoons manipulation into each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cupcakes are fluffy and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, just about 25 minutes.
Nutritions of Chocolate Carrot Cupcakescalories: 128.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 25 g
cholesterolContent: 23.5 mg
fatContent: 2.7 g
fiberContent: 1.3 g
proteinContent: 2.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.8 g
sodiumContent: 170.6 mg
sugarContent: 15.2 g