A Brazilian childs favorite treat. Served at birthday parties in their legitimate bonbon form or eaten loving next a spoon directly from the pan. abbreviated milk, cocoa, and butter come together for a treat everyone will love. support at room temperature.
The ingredient of Brigadeiro Chocolate Delights
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened abbreviated milk (such as La Lecherau00ae)
- 2 tablespoons powdered cocoa (such as Nestleu00ae)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup chocolate sprinkles, or as needed
The instruction how to make Brigadeiro Chocolate Delights
- count abbreviated milk, cocoa, and 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan; bring to a boil. cut heat to low and cook, stirring constantly, until brigadeiro incorporation combination thickens and pulls away from the bottom and sides following the pan is tilted, 10 to 15 minutes.
- sever from heat and let brigadeiro join up cool to room temperature, roughly more or less 1 hour.
- Scoop teaspoonfuls of the brigadeiro mix and roll into balls considering greased hands.
- move forward chocolate sprinkles going on for a shallow plate. Dip and roll brigadeiros in sprinkles.
Nutritions of Brigadeiro Chocolate Delightscalories: 97 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14.5 g
cholesterolContent: 7.8 mg
fatContent: 3.9 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 1.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.5 g
sodiumContent: 21.2 mg
sugarContent: 8.5 g