These cookies are gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, low calorie, Paleo, vegan, and made in the same way as by yourself 6 ingredients. pure unquestionable post-workout snack!
The ingredient of Chocolate Protein Cookies
- 1 small ripe banana
- u00bc cup golden flax seeds
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon powdered peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free mini chocolate chips
The instruction how to make Chocolate Protein Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet in the manner of parchment paper.
- Mash banana in a bowl subsequently an electric mixer until creamy. mix in flax seeds and chia seeds. fusion in protein powder and powdered peanut butter. Fold in chocolate chips using a spatula.
- Drop 6 cookies onto the baking sheet using an ice cream scoop. Flatten each cookie considering the palm of your hand.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are perfect in the center and edges are browned, 8 to 9 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack; cool for 10 minutes.
Nutritions of Chocolate Protein Cookiescalories: 140.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 10.7 g
cholesterolContent: 4.2 mg
fatContent: 5.7 g
fiberContent: 3.3 g
proteinContent: 14.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.9 g
sodiumContent: 78.9 mg
sugarContent: 2.6 g