Tabbouleh is a filling and flavorful dish that can be enjoyed as the main star of a meal or a side-dish. This balance is super open to prepare, it comes together in just 20 minutes using 8 ingredients. Raisins mount up a bit of sweetness while a concentration of herbs grow a nice bit of spaciousness and a ton of flavor. You can blend and be of the same opinion herbs depending nearly what you have approaching hand or what you like, making this dish your own.
The ingredient of Tabbouleh subsequently Lemon and Aromatic Herbs
- 1 1/8 cups couscous
- 1 bunch herbs mixed, mint, lemon thyme, dill, basil, etc.
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 1 handful raisins
- 1 tomato seeds removed, and cubed
- salt to taste
- extra-virgin olive oil to taste
- 1 leaf lettuce
The instruction how to make Tabbouleh subsequently Lemon and Aromatic Herbs
- Prepare the couscous according to the instructions.
- Add a handful of raisins.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and juice, season with salt, and add the herbs, julienned.
- Season to taste and serve on top of a lettuce leaf.
Nutritions of Tabbouleh subsequently Lemon and Aromatic Herbscalories: 280 calories
carbohydrateContent: 51 grams
fatContent: 6 grams
fiberContent: 3 grams
proteinContent: 7 grams
saturatedFatContent: 0.5 grams
sodiumContent: 200 milligrams
sugarContent: 9 grams