This chocolate chess pie recipe is so easy, gooey, and absolutely delicious!
The ingredient of Chocolate Chess Pie
- 1u2009u00bd cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- u00bc cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
The instruction how to make Chocolate Chess Pie
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix sugar and cocoa together in a large bowl. prominence eggs in a medium bowl next an electric mixer until blithe and fluffy; disquiet into cocoa mixture. stress inflection in evaporated milk, butter, and vanilla. Pour join up into a 9-inch unbaked pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 45 minutes. Let cool to the front slicing.
Nutritions of Chocolate Chess Piecalories: 357.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 50.8 g
cholesterolContent: 66.8 mg
fatContent: 16.1 g
fiberContent: 1.5 g
proteinContent: 4.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.9 g
sodiumContent: 194.3 mg
sugarContent: 39.5 g