Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best King oyster mushroom ‘steaks’ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to King oyster mushroom ‘steaks’ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. Complete this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to king oyster mushroom ‘steaks’ recipe. You can cook king oyster mushroom ‘steaks’ using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook King oyster mushroom ‘steaks’:
- Provide 4 of king oyster mushrooms (it really depends on the size).
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sake.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dark sugar (like muscovado).
- Provide 3 spoons of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
Instructions to make King oyster mushroom ‘steaks’:
- Cut the mushrooms about 0.5cm thick and score them with a knife on the surface only. I have seen them cut but length wise or in circles up to you. I have done a mixture as you can see.
- Prepare the marinade with all sauces and mix well so that the sugar melts. Add the mushrooms coating them all over with the sauce. You will see the sauce get inside the mushrooms. Leave to marinade for 15’.
- Chop the onion thin and make the garlic into a pure. Put some sesame oil in a large pan and when hot add the onion and e garlic and cook until soft. Keep the marinade or if you don’t have any left make a little bit more. Add the mushrooms and lay them flat don’t let them touch each other turn them exactly as you would with a steak but cook it for about 3’ on each side. You might need to do batches if you don’t have a pan big enough..
- When they are golden on both side add the remainder of the marinade and and coat the mushrooms. Serve hot with rice and some greens.
If you find this King oyster mushroom ‘steaks’ recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.