Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chewy Chocolate cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chewy Chocolate cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chewy Chocolate cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot get started on as any. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chewy chocolate cookies recipe. You can cook chewy chocolate cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chewy Chocolate cookies:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated chocolate bar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Provide 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 cup of margarine.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Take 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
Steps to make Chewy Chocolate cookies:
- Ensure you have all the ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and cocoa powder.
- Melt the margarine and add it into the flour mixture together with the eggs, honey and the vanilla extract. Mix lightly.
- Add in the crushed chocolate and mould into a nice smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into desired sizes.
- Mould the dough pieces to desired shapes and put them into the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Arrange them in a greased baking tray, allow enough space for melting/expansion and put them in an oven preheated at 180 degrees Celsius, and bake them for 15 – 20 minutes.
If you find this Chewy Chocolate cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.