Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cranberry Chocolate Cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cranberry Chocolate Cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area get started on as any. Complete this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cranberry chocolate cookie recipe. To cook cranberry chocolate cookie you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cranberry Chocolate Cookie:
- Prepare 150 g of butter.
- Take 75 g of icing sugar.
- Take 50 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Take 50 g of chocolate, melted.
- Use 125 g of plain flour.
- Get 25 g of corn flour.
- Provide 20 g of coco powder.
- Use 20 g of milk powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 of bit of salt.
- You need 50 g of dried cranberry, chopped.
- Prepare 50 g of chocolate chips.
Steps to make Cranberry Chocolate Cookie:
- In the bowl of your electric mixer (or with a hand mixer), beat the butter and sugars until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes)..
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until incorporated. First sift together the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt and then add to the butter and egg mixture..
- Mix just until incorporated. Fold in the the chocolate chips dried cranberry..
- Using a small ice cream scoop or two spoons, place about 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter on the prepared baking sheet, spacing about 1 inches (2.5 cm) apart..
- Baked it over 160° Celsius for 15-20 minutes..
If you find this Cranberry Chocolate Cookie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.