Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nutella Chocolate cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutella Chocolate cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Begin with replacing the bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nutella chocolate cookie recipe. To make nutella chocolate cookie you only need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Nutella Chocolate cookie:
- Take 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Sugar(combined brown sugar and caster sugar).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Use Pinch of baking soda.
- Take 1/8 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 6 tsp of Nutella chocolate.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- Use As required of Salt for baking.
Instructions to make Nutella Chocolate cookie:
- Place 1 tsp each of nutella dollops on a baking paper and freeze it for minimum 30 minutes..
- In a large size bowl mix with a spatula or whisk the softened Butter, Brown Sugar, Caster Sugar and Vanilla essence until creamy. Add the Milk and mix until combined..
- Sieve flour, baking powder & baking soda in a bowl..
- Incorporate with a spatula the sifted flour into the butter and mix in two times. don't overmix the dough.
- Add chocolate Chips to the dough. refrigerate the cookie dough for about 30 minutes..
- After 30 mins, divide the cookie dough into 6 equal pieces and roll it..
- Flatten the cookie dough ball and place in the center a forzen Nutella. Fold the edges of the cookie dough circle around Nutella stuffing and roll into a ball..
- Repeat for the rest of the dough and flatten it slightly.add some chocolate chips over the top of cookie. Place cookie on a lined baking plate or any plate that can fit in your kadhai..
- In a Kadhai, add salt and place a stand. The stand should have a height of at least 1 inch. Cover it and heat on high flame for 5 to 6 minutes..
- Place the cookie plate in preheated kadhai and cover. Bake on low flame for 15 – 17minutes or until the edges will be golden brown..
- Remove the cookie plate from kadhai.cool the cookies on a wire rack..
- Make a design in a plate with Nutella chocolate and serve Nutella cookies..
- Note:-You can also bake these at 180 degrees C for 12 to 15 minutes..
If you find this Nutella Chocolate cookie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.