Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Chocolate cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chocolate cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that difficult. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chocolate cookies recipe. You can have healthy chocolate cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Chocolate cookies:
- Provide 100 gram of whole wheat flour.
- Take 80 gram of all-purpose flour (maida).
- You need 50 gram of semolina (rava).
- Provide 20 gram of cocoa powder.
- Take 125 gm of ghee (not in liquid form).
- Prepare 125 gm of powdered sugar (made by crushing sugar in mixture).
- Use 1/2 tbsp of chocolate essence.
- Take 2 tbsp of dryfruit powder (cashews, pistachios & almonds are used).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of nutmeg Powder.
- Use As needed of Silver sugar balls.
Instructions to make Healthy Chocolate cookies:
- In a big bowl take ghee and add powdered sugar to it. Beat with the beater till light in colour and a bit fluffy..
- Now add whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, semolina and cocoa powder to the bowl..
- Blend everything with the beater. Now clean the spokes of beater rods, then add chocolate essence and dryfruit powder to it. Mix everything with the hands properly..
- Now add the cardamom and nutmeg powder to the mixture..
- Now make small smooth balls of the dough and put a silver ball in the middle of each cookie. Keep them in a baking tray..
- Bake the ready cookies in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.Bake the remaining cookies similarly. When they cool down store them in a airtight container..
If you find this Healthy Chocolate cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.