Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Double Chocolate Cookie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Double Chocolate Cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Chocolate Cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as effectively as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to double chocolate cookie recipe. You can cook double chocolate cookie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Double Chocolate Cookie:
- Use 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 20 grams of Almond flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 40 grams of White chocolate.
- Use 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 20 grams of Chocolate chips (or minced chocolate).
Instructions to make Double Chocolate Cookie:
- Combine the cake flour, almond flour, and baking powder. Put the white chocolate and milk in a heat-resistant container and microwave (500-600 W) for 40 to 50 seconds..
- Smoothly knead together the heated white chocolate and milk, then combine with the powder ingredients and mix. While there's still some powder left, mix in the chocolate chips and mix together..
- Preheat your oven to 170 ℃. Create balls from the dough of about 2.5 cm diameter, and line them up on a baking pan lined with baking paper..
- Bake in the 170 ℃ oven for 10 to 13 minutes. Once they're done, place them on a cookie cooler, etc., to cool..
- You can eat them within 1 hour of starting to make them..
If you find this Double Chocolate Cookie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.