Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Toasty Ravioli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Toasty Ravioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Toasty Ravioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to toasty ravioli recipe. You can have toasty ravioli using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Toasty Ravioli:
- Provide 1 box of or bag of store bought, frozen ravioli (about 24 or so).
- Use 1 of large egg.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of vegetable oil for frying.
- Use of Serving Suggestions :.
- Use of ·Freshly Grated Parmesan.
- Provide of ·Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare of ·Marinara Sauce, for dipping.
Instructions to make Toasty Ravioli:
- Place enough oil in your pot to reach about 1 inch deep and warm it over medium heat..
- While the oil is heating, set up your dredging station. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg and milk. In a separate medium bowl or in a gallon sized Ziploc bag, place the breadcrumbs..
- First, coat the ravioli in the egg and milk mixture. Allow any excess to drip off. Then dredge them in the breadcrumbs. Once breaded, place them on a plate and set aside. Repeat this process until all are breaded..
- If you don't want to cook them all at once, you can place the uncooked, breaded ravioli back into the freezer and store for up to 3 months. We like to do this to have some on hand for quick preparation..
- Once the oil is hot enough (about 325°F) add the raviolis a few at a time to the oil. Don't overcrowd the pan. Fry for about 3 or so minutes, flipping over halfway through, until golden brown and crispy..
- Remove the finished ravioli with a slotted metal spoon to a paper towel lined plate to drain the excess oil. Repeat this process until all are cooked..
- Serve immediately garnished with some freshly grated parmesan and chopped parsley, with some marinara sauce on the side..
If you find this Toasty Ravioli recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.