Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that hard. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cookies recipe. To make chocolate cookies you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate cookies:
- Get Half of cup Butter.
- Prepare Half of cup Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 of tbspnFlavour.
- Take 4 tbspn of Milk.
- Get 1 of tspn Baking powder.
- Provide 3 tbspn of Coco powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tbspn of corn flour.
- Get of Brown colour to give a good looking chocolate cookie.
Instructions to make Chocolate cookies:
- Cream the butter and sugar until pale nd fluffy.
- Add your egg nd beat again, ad your milk and flavor.
- Sift your flour together with coco powder and baking powder.
- Add it to your mixture and mix until well corporated add your corn flour, use your hand to bring the mixture together to make a dough.
- Refrigerate for about 10_15 mins, roll out the dough using a parchment paper or dust ur board with flour and roll with rolling pin cut out the shapes you want. Enjoy.
If you find this Chocolate cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.