Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cookies recipe. You can cook chocolate cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Cookies:
- Use 100 gm of margarine.
- Use 100 gm of powdered sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 200 gm of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Use As needed of Milk to make a soft dough.
Steps to make Chocolate Cookies:
- Take a bowl add margarine, sugar and vanilla essence and beat with electric beater untill it's turn creamy texture..
- Now sieve the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix it well..
- Now add little by little of milk to make a soft cookies dough. Now place in into the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- After one hour take it out the dough from refrigerator and make small balls (sizes as per your required) and place in on the baking tray. Now bake the cookies on preheated oven at180° for 15-16 minutes..
- Your chocolate cookies is ready..
If you find this Chocolate Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.