Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Ravioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Ravioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as effectively as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried ravioli recipe. To cook fried ravioli you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Ravioli:
- Use 1 box of store bought ravioli.
- You need 3/4 of butter milk.
- Use 2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Take 1 jar of marinara sauce (optional).
- Use 1/4 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil.
Steps to make Fried Ravioli:
- Place oil over medium high heat.
- Put butter milk and Italian bread crumbs into separate bowls..
- Dip ravioli into butter milk, allowing excess to drain off..
- Dredge ravioli in bread crumbs..
- Place raviolis in oil in batches and cook until brown, about 2-3 min.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over raviolis. Use marinara for dipping..
If you find this Fried Ravioli recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.