Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Soft Chocolate Cookies with Mochi filling recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Soft Chocolate Cookies with Mochi filling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft Chocolate Cookies with Mochi filling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start with exchanging the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soft chocolate cookies with mochi filling recipe. You can have soft chocolate cookies with mochi filling using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Soft Chocolate Cookies with Mochi filling:
- Provide of For Mochi Dough.
- You need 70 gr of glutinous rice flour.
- Prepare 20 gr of corn flour.
- Take 15 gr of sugar.
- Take 140 ml of fresh milk.
- Prepare 15 gr of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of For Chocolate Cookies Dough.
- Get 100 gr of unsalted butter (softened).
- You need 100 gr of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of egg (room temp).
- You need 180 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 20 gr of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 gr of baking powder.
- You need 50 gr of chocolate chips (I use sea salt caramel chips).
Steps to make Soft Chocolate Cookies with Mochi filling:
- Make the Mochi: mix glutinous rice flour, corn flour, sugar with hand whisk in a heat proof bowl/container. Slowly add milk, keep stirring until all ingredients are blended well and form a smooth batter. Cover with cling wrap and steam for 30 minutes..
- Remove from the steamer. While the mochi batter is still warm, add 15 gr of butter and mix well. Cover again with the cling wrap and let it cool..
- Prepare all ingredients for the chocolate cookies.
- Beat the butter with hand whisk, add brown sugar gradually and mix well with butter. Add the egg, mix well. Sift flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, mix the batter with spatula (cut and fold technique). Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Preheat your oven 190 celcius/375 farenheit. Weight the mochi about 10 gr each, and chocolate cookies about 15-17 gr each..
- Flatten the chocolate batter and put the mochi inside and close it. Roll like a ball and flatten it a bit. Put chocolate chips on top of the cookies.
- Baked in preheated oven 190 celcius/375F oven for about 12 minutes. Cool the cookies in wire rack and keep in air tight container. Taste the best on the day of baking. If you keep it for the next day, the cookies will turn very soft. Rebake the cookies for a few minutes to make it crispy again..
If you find this Soft Chocolate Cookies with Mochi filling recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.