Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cookies recipe. You can cook chocolate cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate cookies:
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- You need 150 grams of magarine.
- Provide of Granulated sugar (adjust to taste).
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Take Half of cup cocoa powder.
- Take of Cutters of your choice.
- Use of Rolling pin.
Instructions to make Chocolate cookies:
- Cream magarine and sugar for about 3minutes. Add the egg and mix thoroughly..
- Add flour to the mixture and knead to get a not too stiff dough..
- You can cut out part of the dough to get normal cookies like the picture..
- Add cocoa powder and knead further to mix uniformly.
- Place the cookie dough on a clean surface and flatten to desired inches, using a rolling pin..
- Cut out shapes, using cutters and repeat process for remaining dough..
- Remould leftovers and cutout. Bake in an ungreased baking pan and preheated oven for 15minutes..
If you find this Chocolate cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.