Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Chocolate Ravioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Chocolate Ravioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry chocolate ravioli recipe. You can have strawberry chocolate ravioli using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry Chocolate Ravioli:
- Use 2 Cup of Refined Flour.
- Provide 3 Tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Strawberry Syrup.
- You need 2 Tsp of Chocolate Sauce.
- You need 15 of Hershey's chocolate.
- Get 4-5 of Dark Chocolate.
- Use 5 Scoops of Vanilla Ice cream.
Instructions to make Strawberry Chocolate Ravioli:
- Take 1 Cup Flour in two separate containers. Add 1 1/2 tsp oil to each container. Add 3 Tbsp Strawberry Syrup to on container..
- Add required water to the flour and knead a soft dough. Knead the dough for 10 – 15 minutes to get a soft and smooth textured dough..
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes. Roll thin sheets from both the dough. Make thing strips from the red sheet and place it on the white sheet. Roll it and make a thin sheet..
- Place the rolled sheet in the Ravioli mould. Put Hershey's kisses and pieces of dark chocolate and close the mould. See to it that the Ravioli is properly sealed..
- Take water in a saucepan. Heat the water till it starts bubbling. Add Ravioli to the boiling water and cook on high flame than medium flame for 15 – 17 minutes..
- Remove the cooked Ravioli from boiling water and let them cool for 2 to 3 minutes. Place the Ravioli in the serving plate and garnish it with Chocolate Sauce, Strawberry Sauce, Vanilla Icecream, Chocolate Flakes.
- Enjoy hot melting chocolate ravioli with vanilla Icecream.
If you find this Strawberry Chocolate Ravioli recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.