Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Begin with replacing the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft & chewy chocolate cookies recipe. You can have soft & chewy chocolate cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies:
- Provide 113 gr of butter (room temperature).
- Get 100 gr of white sugar.
- Get 100 gr of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 20 gr of cocoa powder.
- You need 172 gr of flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get of White chocolate chunks.
Steps to make Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies:
- In a bowl, well mix together butter, white sugar and brown sugar then add egg, mix until creamy (spatula / whisk mix is ok).
- Pour dry ingredients; flour+cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add white chocolate chunks and mix dough with spatula.
- Divide dough into small portions (30-40 gr each, scoop by the rounded tablespoon onto the prepared sheet pan. Give some space.
- Pre-heat oven then bake the cookies at 180 deg C around 7-10 minutes. Let cool on the pan for a few minutes then use a cooling rack to cool cookies completely..
- Enjoy! Store baked cookies in a jar at room temperature..
If you find this Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.