Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ravioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ravioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ravioli recipe. You can cook ravioli using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ravioli:
- Prepare 2 bunch of spinach.
- Prepare of Homemade pasta dough.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Get of Bèchamel sauce.
- Provide 1 of Royce cube.
- Use 1 clove of garlic crushed.
Instructions to make Ravioli:
- In a pan heat oil, add onion sauté then add spinach stir. Crush Royce cube and sprinkle on the spinach cook on low for 7 min. Let it cool..
- Roll pasta dough on a flat floured surface to a very thin thickness. Cut with a round cookie cutter. And spoon a tsp on each ravioli. Cover with one of the cut out dough. And seal sides with a fork..
- Put them in boiling water for 5 min. Drain. In the same pan you made spinach, add crushed garlic and bèchamel sauce. Add a little milk if too thick. Bring to a boil and add in the ravioli let them cook in the sauce 3 min. Serve hot..
If you find this Ravioli recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.