Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as effectively as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chewy double chocolate cookies recipe. To make chewy double chocolate cookies you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies:
- You need 100 g of caster sugar.
- You need 165 g of dark muscavado sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 115 g of butter, melted & cooled.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 160 g of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Get 225 g of chocolate chunks of choice.
Instructions to make Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies:
- In a large bowl, whisky together the sugars, salt and butter until a paste has formed with no lumps..
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk..
- Sift in the flour and bicarb, then fold the mixture very gently with a spatula. Be careful not to over mix or you could end up with a more cakey textured cookie..
- Fold in the chocolate chunks evenly, then chill overnight. Leaving it overnight in the fridge develops a more toffee-like flavour!.
- When you’re ready to bake, pre heat the oven to 180 degrees fan and line a baking tray with parchment paper. You don’t want to overload the tray as the cookies will spread, so you may have to bake in batches..
- Use an ice-cream scoop to shape the dough into balls and place onto the prepared baking tray (you’ll probably fit 5 onto the one tray)..
- Bake for around 10 minutes, or until barely browning. Leave to cool on the baking tray for around 5 minutes before transferring onto a cooling rack. Leave to cool completely before eating as they will eventually stiffen up!.
If you find this Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.