Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggless Chocolate Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Chocolate Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as effectively as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless chocolate cookies recipe. To make eggless chocolate cookies you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggless Chocolate Cookies:
- You need 2 cups of maida / all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 pinch of baking soda.
- Use 2-3 spoon of milk.
Instructions to make Eggless Chocolate Cookies:
- Melt the butter add powdered sugar and mix well..
- Add maida, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Mix well until it becomes like chapati dough. Add milk to bind the mixture.
- After it becomes like chapati dough make small balls and make Little flat..
- Add cashew or badam if required..
- Bake it in oven in 200°C for 12 min or in a kadai add salt and place the container where you have placed cookies dough and cover the lid and bake it for 20 min.
If you find this Eggless Chocolate Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.