Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cookies recipe. You can cook chocolate cookies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Cookies:
- Provide 100 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 100 g of powder sugar.
- You need 1 & 1/2/ (200g) cup of maida.
- Use Pieces of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking soda.
Instructions to make Chocolate Cookies:
- Firstly take a bowl and put the butter and sugar in it and beat them. When the mixture gets creamy then add maida and baking soda in it and mix it well and make a smooth dough and keep it in fridge for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes divide in equal portion and take a portion and flat the cookies and put chocolate in the middle of the cookies and again give the round shape to the cookies. Do the same with the rest of the cookies. Now take a kadai and put baking stand in it and preheat kadai for 10 minutes on medium heat..
- Now grease the plate with butter and put the plate inside the preheated kadai. Bake the cookies for 10 minutes and after 10 minutes take out the cookies and cool down. Decorate the cookies with chocolate syrup..
If you find this Chocolate Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.