Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area to begin with as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cookies recipe. To make chocolate cookies you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate cookies:
- Take 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Use 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Chocolate cookies:
- Take a bowl add ghee and crushed jaggery mix well now add whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, vanilla essence,baking soda and milk mix well and put in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- After fifteen minutes take baking tray lined with parchment paper and put cookies on it with sprinkle some chocolate chips and put this tray in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After that keep out from oven and cool down completely on wire rack and after cool down completely store cookies In airtight container.
If you find this Chocolate cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.