Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cookies recipe. To cook chocolate cookies you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Cookies:
- Get 500 g of Gluten free flour.
- Prepare 200 g of chocolate chips 90% dark.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Chocolate Peanut butter.
- Provide 1 of Large egg.
- Take 4 Tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Chocolate Cookies:
- In one bowl, mix the chocolate peanut butter, the large egg and the water, untill you get a creamy texture. In another bowl mix the flour with the chocolate chips..
- Add the creamy previous made (Step 1) to the floor and chips, and mix it untill get a dough. knead it until you get a compact dough and form a large ball. Once you get the Big ball, take little portions and make the cookie..
- Put all the cookies in the oven at 190° for 10-12 min. Enjoy it.
If you find this Chocolate Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.