Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cookies recipe. You can cook chocolate cookies using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Cookies:
- You need 8 oz of Butter.
- Get 4 oz of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare 12 oz of Flour.
- You need 2 oz of Cocoa Powder.
- You need of Optional Filling or Topping.
- You need 3 of Tubes of Smarties.
- You need of Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare of Melted chocolate to decorate.
Instructions to make Chocolate Cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 160 (gas mk 5).
- Add the sugar, butter and vanilla to a blender and start to beat hard until the butter starts turning white, then add the Cocoa powder and mix well..
- Put the Smarties in a bag and using a rolling pin give them a bit of a bash up, leaving some whole..
- Add half the Smarties into the flour followed by as many Chocolate chips as you like and mix well (this stops them from sinking to the bottom) then add the flour to the sugar and butter and mix in well..
- Using Greaseproof or Parchment paper cover the bottom of the tray. Ok I’m using a Pizza tray but it works..
- Then add the blended mixture to the tray and using a rolling pin level it down evenly..
- Prick evenly with a fork then add the remaining Smarties on the top and gently press in a touch..
- Pop your cookie mix into the oven for about 15 minutes, or firm to press..
- Remove from the oven once cooked and using a pizza cutter immediately score the cookie into bite sized biscuits..
- Optional but at this stage I then Spun melted chocolate over the top and chocolate strands for my son’s benefit..
- Allow to cool then store in an airtight container, as ever, enjoy..
If you find this Chocolate Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.