Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pam's chocolate cookie… recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pam's chocolate cookie… recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pam's chocolate cookie… recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pam's chocolate cookie… recipe. To make pam's chocolate cookie… you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pam's chocolate cookie…:
- Get of dry ingridents….
- Provide 1 cup of AP flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of hersheys unsweetend cocoa powder or any brand.
- Use 1/2 tsp of of each baking soda and baking powder.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get of wet ingridents.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of each granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Provide 1 large of egg.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 1/2 cup of hershey unsweetened chocolate chip or any brand.
Steps to make Pam's chocolate cookie…:
- In a bowl combine all dry ingidents set aside..
- Using electric mixer cream the butter followed the rest of the wet ingridents untill fluppy.add your dry ingridents combine well..
- Add chocolate chip combine cover and chill about an hour..
- Preheat oven 350°F.using spoon scoop generous amount of cookie dough and line in baking dish.bake 8 to 10 min let it cool in wire rack.
- You can restore it in an airtight container to keep freshness..
- Enjoy :).
If you find this Pam's chocolate cookie… recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.